Water Damage Recovery
Broken pipes, Flooding, Leaking roof and Sewer back-up Services
Overview of services:
- Immediate response to assist you in securing your property, which may include locating and stopping the source of water.
- Eliminate safety hazards including structural damage, electrical dangers, and deadly gas leaks.
- Water extraction ensuring thorough and effective water removal in decreased time.
- Protection of furniture and carpeting – we aim to protect your furnishings from permanent staining, water absorption, and swelling.
- Sentimental concerns – family photos, important documents, heirlooms, and artwork. We understand the concern for these irreplaceable items. More importantly, we know where to begin in recovering these items.
- Moisture readings, such as Thermal Hygrometer, allows us to measure the amount of moisture in materials and in the air so we can effectively remove moisture throughout the property and avoid future mold damage. These readings are taken during and after services to ensure effective moisture removal.
- Decontamination services to avoid mildew and mold.
- Coordination with your insurance company.
Before we arrive, follow these DO and DO NOT guidelines:
After a water emergency DO…
- Immediately call your landlord.
- Call your insurance company to report a claim and check your policy.
- Contact a trusted restoration contractor.
- Turn off electrical breakers to avoid electrical accidents if the electrical breaker box is safely accessible.
- Place tin foil under the legs of furniture to avoid the furniture wood from swelling and to avoid staining BUT only if the carpet is saturated and not submerged.
- Remove floor rugs if not submerged.
- Wipe water from wooden furniture and remove items on top of wooden tables.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors, without forcing, to dry out interiors.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions.
- Open some windows to ventilate the property, but consider weather conditions (rain, freezing temperatures).
- Remove artwork and valuables from walls and other locations to a safe and dry place.
After a water emergency DO NOT…
- Walk through standing water due to unknown electrical situations.
- Leave wet fabrics in place. Hang them in a safe, dry place with plenty of ventilation.
- Use affected electronics including TVs, computers, appliances, etc. until cleaned and checked. Do not turn them on if there are still signs of water.
- Use affected upholstered furniture such as couches or anything cushioned.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove water.
- Stay in rooms where the ceiling is sagging and water may be retained above.
Benefits to using Annex Restoration:
- Years of experience in disaster restoration
- Ready to roll response teams
- Highest standards of response, clean-up, and restoration
- Use of environmentally-friendly cleaners - effective decontamination without unnecessary chemicals