How Can We Help?
Our online request form will gather your basic info for contact and job type. Once completed we will have a representative call or email you back as soon as possible.
Mold Damage Recovery
Mold is common after fires, flooding, and leaks. Mold is difficult to remove successfully without an experienced professional.
Our Services and Processes:
- Assessing damage and outlining plan of action for initial clean-up and restoration work.
- Work with professionals to conduct samples and evaluate health hazards and a plan for effective removal.
- Drying the property from water damage using specialized drying equipment.
- Clean-up and restore indoor air quality.
- Coordination with insurance companies
Before we arrive, follow these DO and DO NOT guidelines:
Before recovery begins DO…
- Immediately call your landlord.
- Contact a trusted restoration contractor.
- Call your insurance company to report a claim and check your policy.
- If the affected area is small, tape plastic over the mold to contain it.
Before recovery begins DO NOT…
- Attempt to clean the area on your own, including vacuuming. This can create more harm by circulating the small mold spores throughout the house or building.
- Ignore visible mold. If mold is visible, chances are the wall cavity is worse.
Annex Restoration - Home and Commercial Restoration Contractors in Cincinnati OH - Dayton OH - Columbus OH - Chicago, IL - providing residential Roofing, free roof inspections, Hail damage inspections, Wind damage inspections, Flood inspections, Fire Damage inspections, preventive maintenance, re-roofing services, commercial roofing, roofs, roof leak repairs, metal roofing, green roofing, property management for roofing, siding & construction services for the entire state of Ohio.
RESIDENTIAL SERVICE AREAS: Columbus, Westerville, New Albany, Powell, Blacklick, Delaware, Bexley, Upper Arlington, Worthington, Canal Winchester, Dublin, Gahanna, Granville, German Village, Grandview Heights, Hilliard, Johnstown, Newark, Pickerington, Pataskala, Sunbury, Reynoldsburg, Sunbury, Whitehall, Central Ohio.
RESIDENTIAL SERVICE AREAS: Cincinnati, The Village of Indian Hill, Madeira, Montgomery, Kenwood, Amberley, Blue Ash, Loveland, Mason, Sharonville, West Chester, Maineville, Fairfield, Springdale, Forest Park, Wyoming, North Bend, Cleves, Lebanon.
RESIDENTIAL SERVICE AREAS: Dayton, Tipp City, Vandalia, Englewood, Huber Heights, Beavercreek, Kettering, Xenia, Miamisburg, Centerville, Bellbrook, Springboro.
COMMERCIAL SERVICE AREAS: All of Ohio including Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Cleveland and surrounding counties.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE AREAS: All of Ohio including Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Cleveland and surrounding counties.